Becoming a parent is a gift like no other. It is always amazing to bring life into the world and sharing a home with your child is the best it can get.
Of course, parenting isn’t easy. There are a lot of challenges you may face as a new parent such as issues with child support, behavior and sleep deprivation: and now and again it can feel as if you have the world on your shoulders.
That’s why today we want to offer a little pick me up to try and help you through a rough day looking after your child. Here are some inspirational quotes that should put a pep in your step and help you realize that all parents are just doing the best they can!
- “Patience, persistence and perspiration make an unbeatable combination for success.” ~Napoleon Hill
- “We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us.” ~E.M. Forster
- “Our real blessings often appear to us in the shape of pains, losses and disappointments; but let us have patience and we soon shall see them in their proper figures.” ~Joseph Addison
- “Good character is not formed in a week or a month. It is created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed…” ~ Heraclitus
- “When someone screams at me to hurry up, I slow down.” ~Mario Lemieux
- “Be the parent today that you want your kids to remember tomorrow.” ~Unknown
- “Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet.” ~Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- “Have patience. All things are difficult before they become easy.” ~Saadi
- “I have seen many storms in my life. Most storms have caught me by surprise, so I had to learn very quickly to look further and understand that I am not capable of controlling the weather, to exercise the art of patience and to respect the fury of nature.” ~Paulo Coehho
- “Have patience with all things, But, first of all with yourself.” ~Saint Francis de Sales
- “Who can occupy your patience when impatience roars through you? Your life is yours to live, no matter how you choose to live it. When you do not think about how you intend to live it, it lives you.” ~Gary Zukav
- “This is how memories are made… by going with the flow.” ~Amanda Bynes
- “Patience is the art of concealing your impatience.” ~Guy Kawasaki
- “Calmness is the cradle of power.” ~Josiah Gilbert Holland
- “For fast-acting relief, try slowing down.” ~Lily Tomlin
It is so important to take some of these quotes on board when becoming a parent, It can be easy to get overwhelmed with how we think we should behave and this can often cause us to stress about things that really aren’t an issue at all. So take these words, relax, and enjoy being a parent to your little bundle of joy this year.